Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Muse - Design Team Call
Would you like to be a Muse Designer?
As we announced yesterday, we're about to have an open spot on the Design Team!
For the first time, Muse is having a DT Call and we're going to do it the Muse way - by vote!
Our DT terms run from January - June, July - December. At the end of each term, each DT member has the option of staying on for another term.
You will make a card to be posted on the second Monday of each month during your DT term. Your card is due the Friday before the post goes up. You will post the card on your blog at the same time that the Muse post goes live. The card can be any theme, colour, layout, using any techniques. We like to have a lot of variety to keep things interesting!
You are also responsible for commenting on all entries for your challenge.
You may vote for all challenges.
1) Link up your very best work at the link below.
(it can be new work or old work - choose a project that really shows us your style!)
2) You may only link up once
3) The link will close at midnight on December 11.
4) Voting will open at 12:01 am on December 12 and continue until midnight on Sunday, December 13. You may vote for your 3 favourites. (Anyone can vote, even if they haven't entered).
5) The winner will be announced at 9:00 am on Monday, December 14.
Questions? Leave a comment below and we will answer!
Posted by Ardyth at 1:00 PM