Monday, May 29, 2017

Muse Challenge #218

Vote for your favourite entries from last week here before Tuesday at 8:00 am EDT.


 Ardyth here. Today is my birthday. 
My 50th birthday. 
How the heck did that happen?! 


So this week, we're going to do things a little differently.

Rather than having a guest Muse, we're going to have a birthday party and you're all invited!

And there's presents!

Choose your 'Muse' from any card that I've made and play along.
You can choose from my Instagram Feed or my blog MASKerade or my Splitcoaststampers account (hint, I've been on IG for about a year, my blog goes back 5 years and my SCS feed goes back more than 10 - if you go way back, you'll find definitely find something to make you smile, laugh, even!)

5 randomly drawn participants will get a present.

You know I've been loving Catherine Pooler's inks lately - 5 of you will get to choose 2 of your favourite colours and I'll send them to you!


Here are the 3 simple rules:
  • Use the Muse card you've chosen from any card I've made as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse. 
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow members' submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.

The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 8:00 am next Monday. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. 

Our new challenge will begin at 9:00 am on Monday.

Voting ends on Tuesday at 8:00 am. 

The results of voting will be announced at noon on Tuesday. 

Link up here:


28 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ardyth! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ARDTHHIIIII.....
    HAPPY BIIIIIIIIITHDAY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUU
    A WARM HUG FROM PALMA
    I HAVE ALSO FULFILLED 50 THIS YEAR AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW HAS HAPPENED...
    BUT I DO NOT ACCUMULATE YEARS...I accumulate YOUTH!!!!
    HAPPY DAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ! It's going to be difficult to CASE one of your great cards ! They're all so perfect !
    Happy Birthday Dear Ardyth 🎶 !!! I will follow you in a few days 😜...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Ardyth! My birthday is in 2 days...so from one Gemini to another, have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ardyth. The Big 5-0, woah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Ardyth. Hope to join the fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Ardyth. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Ardyth! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday you Spring Chicken!! Lynn sent me some of these inks...pinks and purples!! And love them. You know you inspire me and hope to play but short of time as have Nonni over for a long weekend and looks like London sites and the shops are calling us!! Have a great day and sending huge hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Ardyth, and and welcome to the best years yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, Ardyth! What a great way to cekebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Ardyth! That is one big birthday, certainly worthy to play along! What a cool excuse to CASE on of your beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Happy Birthday Wishes to you Ardyth for this special birthday, hope you enjoyed a wonderful day and may the year ahead be special too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to Beautiful Ardyth! What a way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, Ardyth!!! It's just a number, so no worries...you look fabulous!!! Thanks so much for the fun challenge...I can't wait to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. 50 is the new 30 Ardyth! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your birthday, and we get presents? You're so generous! Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy, happy, happy! Hope you have a fantastic day, week and year! You will love your fifties!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a bit late but hope you had the most amazing birthday Ardyth and that you were able to spend it with everyone you love!!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im even later but thats a great way to extend your birthday. Happy 50th and I hope it was a fantastic, joyful, cake filled time hugs aileen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ardyth, you are one of my first DT pals, and I'm so very glad to still be a teamie with you!!!! Your clean style leaves me in awe, your bright color use is phenomenal!!!! Some day I hope to toss up a cheers to you in person!!! Hugs to you miss sweet Ardyth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Phew! Made it! I hope you are still celebrating being 50 and fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for such a fabulous idea to celebrate your 50th, Ardyth ... it was so much fun (and inspiring!) just choosing one of your cards, never mind seeing what's in the gallery! Hope you'e been partying all week! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I cant believe I cut it so close, 11 minutes till closing, all time closest call.

    ReplyDelete