Monday, January 25, 2016

Muse Challenge #150

Vote for your favourite entries from last week here before Tuesday at 8:00 am EDT.

It's the day we've all been waiting for - our newest DT Member is making her debut! Here are a few words directly from Jenni:



Hi everyone I am sooo delighted and a bit awestruck to be part of the fabulous Muse DT!!!
 Could not believe it when the invitation came, such a great surprise to end the year with :)
I live in Aberdeen Scotland, where I am a nursery nurse at one of our local schools.It is a job that I love ..especially as my boys are all grown up now.
I have always loved doing crafty things...just as long as it doesn't involve any sewing!
But I fell in love with cardmaking over 4 years ago after a friend introduced me to it.I tried all different styles to begin with, but found I preferred the CAS style and the way you can achieve so many looks with it ... as my fellow team mates have proved many times with their cards! Through them, other CAS challenges and the generosity of others who share ideas and tips in blogland, I think I have truly found my niche!
Hoping something in my DT card today will  inspire you to get crafty and join in with us over at Muse! 


Here's this week's Muse: Jenni Murray!




Here are the 3 simple rules:
  • Use the Muse card as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse. 
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow members' submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.

The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 8:00 am next Monday. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. 

Our new challenge will begin at 9:00 am on Monday.

Voting ends on Tuesday at 8:00 am. 

The results of voting will be announced at noon on Tuesday. 

Link up here:


14 comments:

  1. This is truly stunning! Congratulations on an obviously well deserved DT appointment! Have a great week! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenni, I'm so happy to be your team-mate ... you have given us a brilliant card to be easily inspired by! Off to see how you've made it... xx and welcome aboard!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Jenni, what a gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how gorgeous! I can't wait to Play along with this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Card Jenni -- Welcome to the team...I can see you'll be a wonderful asset!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jenni!!! You will be a real asset to the Team!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW!! Congratulations Jenni, it's clear to see why you were invited to be a part of this amazing team of fabulous ladies. Your card is gorgeous, what a superb Muse to be inspired by. Going right now to see your post, then off I go to give this challenge a try.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous inspiration! I am here for the first time. Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, this was the first Muse challenge I participated in and of course I forget the vote. I'm one hour late and I could kick myself. There are so many beautiful cards in the collection! So, so sorry about that! Please don't hesitate to delete me my entry. I promise to be more together next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Sonja, there is no requirement to vote (although we love it when you do!). So glad you found us - we're looking forward to seeing you play along again!

      Delete
  10. Thanks, Ardyth, so kind! I'll definitely play along again as soon as I find the time (and inspiration ;o) ) to do so.

    ReplyDelete