Monday, October 12, 2015

Muse Challenge #137

Vote for your favourite entries from last week here before Tuesday at 8:00 am EDT.



Here's this week's Muse: Michele Ferguson



Here are the 3 simple rules:
  • Use the Muse card as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse. 
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow members' submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.

The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 8:00 am next Monday. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. 

Our new challenge will begin at 9:00 am on Monday.

Voting ends on Tuesday at 8:00 am. 

The results of voting will be announced at noon on Tuesday. 

Link up here:


5 comments:

  1. Yet another fun card. I am especially enjoying how each week there is a different kind style of card to inspire us..never gets boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth! Hope you see this!! I still haven't laid hands on that Flickr account, but want to say gorgeous little apple DP [wouldn't those girls who stamped computers be happy to have that?!] and thanks for playing cards with me at Muse!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! I find sometimes I can't comment on other Flickr cards too...and I do have a Flickr account. The last 4 months have been my first foray into social media and I thought I would go slow. Flickr seemed safe... Thanks for for the warm compliments.

      Delete
  3. Lots of great cards this week. Hard to choose only 3!

    ReplyDelete