Monday, September 14, 2015

Muse Challenge #133

Vote for your favourite entries from last week here before Tuesday at 8:00 am EDT.

I'm sure you've noticed that our Design Team loves Clean and Simple cards. This week, I challenged our Muse to try something with a little less (gasp!) white space, so that we could all be inspired by something beautiful (as all our Muse cards are), but that maybe wasn't CAS. Michele rose to the challenge with enthusiasm and the result is a bold, dramatic Muse that you can interpret into your own style! We can't wait to see how you're inspired!


Here's this week's Muse: Michele Ferguson









Here are the 3 simple rules:
  • Use the Muse card as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse. 
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow members' submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.

The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 8:00 am next Monday. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. 

Our new challenge will begin at 9:00 am on Monday.

Voting ends on Tuesday at 8:00 am. 

The results of voting will be announced at noon on Tuesday. 

Link up here:


19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a bit of time to play cards with me this week!!
      =]

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh Michelle, this card is amazing, gorgeous my dear, what a lovely Muse. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Maria! What gorgeous little paper will you use? Hmmm?
      =]

      Delete
  3. Ooh teamie, this is fabuloso! So preeeteeee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO Gorgeous!!! And the card is Stunning too:)) Hope to play along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at YOU, LauraJane - and I can't wait to see what you create!
      =]

      Delete
  5. Wow I am so in love with this card. you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now I'm just blushing ... Aileen, thank you! Just a girl who loves to play cards!
      =]

      Delete
  6. Lisa Haines! I love your card!!! I've lost my Flickr account somehow, but wanted to say thanks so much for playing cards with me this week!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam A. Gorgeous DP!! and love your pretty winged stand-in!!! Thanks so much for playing cards with me this week!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. so disappointed I missed the date. Was really looking forward to trying this one but ran out of time. Theres so many brilliant cards here. Good luck all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Aileen, it's open until Monday morning - we'd love to see you join us if you can!

      Delete
    2. YES! Please do, Aileen!!!
      =] Michele

      Delete
    3. I don't know why but when I clicked on the challenge it came up with voting opens in so many hours and no link in available but that could have been just me clicking on the wrong page. Was trying to push things along before I set off for mum and dads. Sorry for the confusion.

      Delete
    4. I'm sorry, Aileen - there is a blue button to the left of the 'voting opens' that says 'add your link'. I'm not sure what happened for you - if you can't find the button and you have time, please email me the photo and I'll link it up for you. If you miss the deadline, I'm so sorry, and I hope it won't discourage you from playing next time!

      Have a great day!

      Ardyth

      Delete
  9. ElizStewart: must find that Flickr account!!! So sorry I cannot comment there. Your tagged snowflake is just the sweetest idea ever! LOvely burgundy paper - a perfectly lovely card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Muse this week!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had so much fun visiting you all this week ... each and every card is a charmer! Thanks, everyone, for stretching your wings, and using that patterned paper ... or making your own!!! But, most of all, for "playing cards" with me at Muse this week!!! What a gorgeous gallery!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete